Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month #2

Posting Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month from around my home...



Hand painted decoration purchased from Natasha Burns sometime ago. I have been following her blog for a while now, so please pay her a visit if you haven't already as she is one very talented young lady.




I have a few pieces of art from Mornington Peninsula's brilliant artist Gail McCormack. You can find Gail's blog here.



...and from Pink from Toowoomba when I visited nearly two weeks ago, just after the carnival of flowers...













Photobucket

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the pink post Pam. You have some nice items there and I especially like your shed sign. ;-)

the old boathouse said...

Hey Pam, excellent photos...love all your Pink things...love the shed sign that is very funny, cheers Katherine

Anonymous said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful images and photos!!!

Big kisses from Croatia.
Zondra Art

Julie-Ann said...

Lovely photos and for such a great cause:)

Miss Gingham said...

Everything is so gorgeous Pam. I love your shed sign. I didn't plant any renucalas this year and now I wish I did. Very cold here, with snow forecast, so enjoy your sunshine. Have a lovely weekend.
Pamela xx

Life in the Country Lane said...

Some gorgeous images Pam. A lovely post and awareness reminder. Thank you for your recent comment, I love them. Have an enjoyable weekend.
Rebecca x

Life in the Country Lane said...

Some gorgeous images Pam. A lovely post and awareness reminder. Thank you for your recent comment, I love them. Have an enjoyable weekend.
Rebecca x

Anonymous said...

Love all the pink!!! It's beautiful.

Kathy

marĂ­a cecilia said...

Absolutely adorable all your pinks!!! Have to check Gail´s blog, the Pam´s shed sign is incredible, amazingly beautiful!!!!
I so love coming to visit you, dear Pam!!!!
hugs,
maria cecilia

Flotsam Friends said...

Those flowers are stunning. How wonderful is nature. I'll have to swing by Gail's blog too. Pruxxx

Carly Philp said...

Pam, I am SO pleased to see your blog is so busy - and that you made it up to Toowoomba for the flowers! xx It's worth the trip, huh? :-D

Natasha Burns said...

So much gorgeous pink! Wow that HP wood ornament is a blast from the past! I forgot I had done them! Thanks for including it amongst this gorgeous lot of pink beauty!!