Thanks to Scotland's Jenevieve from Buttons, Ribbons and other things for the Stylish blogger award that I received today. I have been reading her blog for a while now and I am always amazed at her brilliant creativity. If you haven't visited Jenevieve's blog before, you really must pop over, she's would love you to visit.
Buttons, Ribbons and other Things is also hosting a giveaway that closes on January 28th. You have to be in it to win it.
Part of this award means I have to tell you seven things about myself, so here goes....
1. I lived and worked in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, for a couple of years whenI was 20 years old.
2. I spent five months travelling last year, mostly in Europe.
3. I love picking fresh flowers and herbs from my garden.
4. I am one of those people who cannot sit still for a moment, always doing something, but I can relax when I need to.
5. I love fresh fruit and vegetables and will go out of my way to find the freshest and best. I suppose that comes from growing up on an orchard when I was a child. Being able to walk a little way and pick the best fruit in the world that my father used to grow are now fond memories
6. I have always lived by the beach or very close to the sea, bay or harbour.
7. I went on a tandem skydive to celebrate one of those 'zero' birthdays.
The other part of the award is to pass it on to 15 other bloggers. Well I have chosen only two bloggers that I would like to give this award to and they are:
It's up to you, ladies, how you manage this award, but it's always nice to know more about our blogging mates.