Monday, April 9, 2012

A picnic today.
























Heading off to a picnic today with friends. Just thought I would show you the foodie side of my homemade baking for this little gathering. A vegetarian quiche,  sausage rolls with sage and onion, mini banana breads. Glorious pineapple from the Glasshouse Mountains adorned with home gown mint will also feature on the menu.

The pineapple was dripping with juice and looking so fab that I sorta got carried away with the photos.  Gotta go..........What are you doing today?

8 comments:

brismod said...

Yum! It all looks terrific. That pineapple looks so delicious...you know I'd approve! xx

Sarah B said...

It all looks delicious abaca picnic sounds lovely. There was snow on the mountain down here this morning so I'm in front of the fire. A slice of that pineapple would be nice though :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Many fishes to you from Finland - it looks so delicious on your photos ;D

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Wow it looks delicious! xx

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Your picnic looks delicious! I hope you enjoyed your day. So sorry about the confusion of your beautiful sunset photos that inspired that post. I have now made your link clearer with your blog name - apologies for not asking permission first. Please feel free to let me know if you would like me to replace otherwise I'll leave them there for others to enjoy.
warm regards
Melissah

Unknown said...

I so love a picnic that quice looks lovely. I hope you had a lovely day, dee x

Helen said...

Gosh that looks delicious, you made my mouth water . . . . . . . .
Lots of love Helen xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

Oh your picnic looks divine.....yummy!