Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm back...

Well, all I can say is that it has been a while since I have posted here.

 We have been travelling a lot, our latest trip to Tasmania was pretty mind blowing. We drove from Brisbane to Tasmania and back again. We stopped everywhere we could on the way there and on the way back. We camped in National Parks, we stayed in bed and breakfasts and motels. We did not book anything before we left which added excitement to our amazing adventures. 

Here are just a few pics of what we saw in that beautiful and so very diverse countryside of ours.
















Australia, you are so beautiful.



Not much time for any sort of craft, however I did take a crochet hook and some yarn...



...and found some really sweet paper flowers growing on the side of the road, exactly what I need to add to a crochet wreath.



Take care.

Pam x


2 comments:

**Anne** said...

Welcome back. You have taken some lovely photos, I especially like one of the old house.
Anne xx

Blondie's Journal said...

This is the perfect way to take a trip...no plans or reservations! Your pictures are lovely! Can't wait to hear some of the details!

XO,
Jane